JUNIOR COMPETITION EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Summer 2021/22 – Expressions of Interest ONLY
Junior Competition (Ages 6-17)
James Morgan Reserve, Cromer
Competition Starts Thursday NOVEMBER 11
SENIOR COMPETITION INFORMATION
Manager – Luke Manahan & Michael Buettner
- $90 per player. After Round 1 it is $100.
- NO registration night, please submit your registration form and pay registration in full to secure a spot.
- Registration form is on the website, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Loss of income is not included in registration)
Oztag Northern Beaches Sydney Incorporated
Account # 494 702 917
BSB: 112 879
Reference: Div (Mens/Mix) Team Name
- Kick off Thursday November 11
- Venue: James Morgan Reserve, Cromer
- Game Times: 6:15pm, 7:00pm, 7:45pm and 8:30pm.
- Competition Format: 12 round games, Semi Final & Grand Final (2 wet weather rounds included)
- Grading: Depending on team numbers we will grade the divisions after Round 3.
- All players must be at least 15yrs to take the field (Senior Competition).
- All players must be registered in the Cromer competition to take the field – NO RING IN PLAYERS. If you are caught playing unregistered players, your team will be recorded as forfeiting that game AND 4 point’s competition penalty. Players that play as a ring-in will also receive a 2-week suspension from all other Oztag teams that they are registered in within the Sutherland Shire & Menai areas.
- No new player registration after Round 6
- Teams must register minimum of 10 players. MIXED can have a maximum of 4 males on the field at any time.
- Australian Oztag will only allow former Oztag Merchandise or the new OES shorts/tights to be played in. This is a mandatory policy to allow the same grade of Velcro and material in all playing shorts/tights. The referee will not allow a player to take the field without the proper shorts/tights.
Shorts: $30/pair Tights: $30/pair
- These will be available at all game nights. No homemade shorts/tights are permitted on the field.
- All team playing tops must be the same colour. All shirts must have a different number. All playing tops must be long enough to be tucked into shorts/ tights. Teams have until round 4 to organise this.
- NO PLAYERS ARE PERMITTED TO WEAR TANK SINGLETS (LOW CUT UNDER THE ARM)
Round 1 – November 11
Round 2 – November 18
Round 3 – November 25
Round 4 – December 2
Round 5 – December 9
Wet Weather – December 16
Round 6 – January 13
Round 7 – January 20
Round 8 – January 27
Round 9 – February 3
Round 10 – February 10
Round 11 – February 17
Round 12 – February 24
Final Week 1 – March 3
Final Week 2 – March 10
Wet Weather – March 17